Offshore Intelligence Network (OIN) is the leading online offshore intelligence tool, covering all offshore markets.
Based on the format of Shipping Intelligence Network, OIN it is a powerful intelligence tool covering fleet, fields, analysis and mapping.
1.Authoritative and comprehensive data on fleet, rigs, owners, yards, stacking, demolition, fields and projects from Clarksons proprietary offshore and energy database.
2.Insightful analysis reports covering OSVs, Rigs, FPSO and regional production trends.
3. Time-series of rates, prices, utilisation and production.
4. Mapping of all offshore rigs and fields, plus transit into Clarksons SeaNet, the leading online ship tracking system.
Offshore Intelligence Network provides quick downloadable reference lists and easy searches for every vessel, rig, yard, owner, field, project and operator on the Clarksons database. Reports, graphs and time-series provide important insight.
If you wish to have trial access to the site:
- Please go to www.clarksons.net/oin/
- Click on the "Register" button
- Fill in your details to register on our site
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address
- You can now access the Offshore Intelligence Network
A key tool for owners, financiers and operators, Offshore Intelligence Network (OIN) is also available as a Rig only or OSV only option.
For information on licence levels, subscription fees and demonstrations, please contact our Research Services team to discuss (firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 207 334 5459).
Click here to download further product details